Below are 5 stories and activities for Creepy Crawlies Week (July 19 – 23). To watch the full videos, use the following to sign in:
- Watch The Smallest Show On Earth.
- Grab some popsicle sticks, masking tape, and yarn to create a spider that can climb up any water spout. You can watch the tutorial here.
- Acclaimed author Candace Fleming shares a couple of her books.
- Nut butter, honey, oats and “mix-ins” make these the best bug bites you’ll every have. You can watch how to make them here.
- Bobby Norfolk will thrill us with tales of that famous trickster, Ananse.