It’s Adopt a Pet Week! Below are five stories and activities for week 3 (June 21 – 25). To watch the full videos, use the following credentials:
- Kenny’s many pets keep interrupting his Zoom call and he is frustrated! So Page Turner tells him a folktale with a twist, It Could Always Be Worse.
- Make a Pet Pal Pop-Up Book with an old file folder and a pair of scissors, kids can create their own magical Pet PopUp Book just like Miss Understood’s! Craft instructions included.
- Watch this week’s author and illustrator spotlight. Author Donna Gephart and illustrator Francesca Chessa will talk about their book, Go Be Wonderful!
- This delicious treat is part art project part recipe using the Open Face Sandwiches Craft instructions.
- Pet Detective Jamie Katz will introduce us to her sniffer dogs, Gable and Fletcher, and show us how they help her find lost pets in this Page Turner, Pet Detective Adventure.