Overdue Fines Reinstated, Effective March 1, 2021
Starting Monday, March 1, 2021, we will be reinstating fines for overdue materials. This means any item returned after March 1 that is late will be assessed our standard overdue fees. If the item was checked out from or transferred to us from another branch, that specific branch’s overdue fees will apply instead. ALL ITEMS MUST STILL BE RETURNED IN THE OUTSIDE DROP BOX BEHIND THE BUILDING. Items might then take up to four (4) days to be processed and removed from your account. PLEASE NOTE you will not be charged for the additional four-day period.
*Patrons with fees or charges of $5.00 or more on their accounts will need to pay them down below the $5.00 mark to continue using digital services or to check out any physical items.
Please contact us if you have any questions or need additional information.
Building Open for Browsing and Checkout
Limited Building Hours:
- Monday from 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Tuesday from 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Thursday from 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Friday from 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Curbside Pick-up (Books, DVDs, Prints):
- Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Call 479-267-2674 or email email@example.com
- See details for curbside prints below
FPL is ready and very happy to welcome you back. We continue to proceed with caution and concern for the safety and health of library visitors and staff.
- Number of visitors limited and visiting time is limited to 30 minutes or less. Please limit your checkouts to 5 items per visit.
- Patrons will register with staff upon entry. Those who do not have an account will need to complete the Online Application on the website.
- Do not visit if you have had a fever, cough, difficulty breathing, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, or have had contact with a person known to be infected with COVID-19 in the previous 14 days.
- Visitors must wear a face mask. The library will require patrons to wear a face covering and maintain social distancing at all times.
- Certain areas of the library remain closed.
- No children under the age of 16 are allowed entry without an adult.
- Public seating
- Public computer access and printing
- Public programs and meetings
- Study room reservations
- Children’s Room browsing, seating, computers
- Interlibrary loan
- Magazines and book sale
- Faxing, copies, scanning, and notary services
Return Library materials to the drop box located behind the building.
We are now offering Curbside Printing. Prints can be sent by email as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org. Library Staff will contact you when your prints are ready and a pickup time will be scheduled. SERVICE IS PROVIDED TO LIBRARY CARDHOLDERS IN GOOD STANDING. Those without an account may apply online for a library card. Black and white prints only. First 10 pages are free. If patron exceeds 10 pages of printing, $0.15 per page will be charged to patron’s account. Account balance may not exceed $5.00.