All Ages Summer Reading Program
June 2 – July 30
(Register on READsquared starting Mon. May 17)
Summer Reading is right around the corner. Check back here for updates.
Expanded Hours and Services, Effective April 19
FPL is ready and very happy to welcome you back. We continue to proceed with caution and concern for the safety and health of library visitors and staff.
- Monday from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Tuesday from 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Wednesday 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Thursday from 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Friday from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Curbside Pick-up (Books, DVDs):
- Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Park in the Reserved for Pickup parking spot and call (479) 267-2674.
Here’s what you need to know before you visit:
- Number of visitors limited and visiting time is limited 1 hour or less.
- Do not visit if you have had a fever, cough, difficulty breathing, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, or have had contact with a person known to be infected with COVID-19 in the previous 14 days.
- Visitors must wear a face covering and maintain social distancing at all times.
- Certain areas of the library remain closed.
- No children under the age of 16 are allowed entry without an adult.
- Public programs and meetings
- Study room reservations
- Children’s Room computers
- Interlibrary loan
- Magazines and book sale