Building Open for Express Browsing and Checkout
Limited Building Hours:
- Tuesday/Thursday from 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Curbside Pick-up (Books, DVDs, Prints):
- Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Details below.
FPL is ready and very happy to welcome you back. We continue to proceed with caution and concern for the safety and health of library visitors and staff.
- Number of visitors limited and visiting time is limited to 30 minutes or less. Please limit your checkouts to 5 items per visit.
- Patrons will register with staff upon entry. Those who do not have an account will need to complete the Online Application on the website.
- Do not visit if you have had a fever, cough, difficulty breathing, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, or have had contact with a person known to be infected with COVID-19 in the previous 14 days.
- Visitors must wear a face mask. The library will require patrons to wear a face covering and maintain social distancing at all times.
- Certain areas of the library remain closed.
- No children under the age of 16 are allowed entry without an adult.
- Public seating
- Public computer access and printing
- Public programs and meetings
- Study room reservations
- Interlibrary loan
- Magazines and book sale
- Faxing, copies, scanning, and notary services
Return Library materials to the drop box located behind the building.
You can now sign up online for a library card. If you already have a library card and need assistance, contact the Library.
We are now offering Curbside Printing. Prints can be sent by email as an attachment to email@example.com. Library Staff will contact you when your prints are ready and a pickup time will be scheduled. SERVICE IS PROVIDED TO LIBRARY CARDHOLDERS IN GOOD STANDING. Those without an account may apply online for a library card. Black and white prints only. First 10 pages are free. If patron exceeds 10 pages of printing, $0.15 per page will be charged to patron’s account. Account balance may not exceed $5.00.
Farmington Public Library is offering limited curbside services. Library staff are available to answer questions and continue to provide patrons with digital services, information, and resources. Please feel free to contact us at one of the methods below; we are available Monday – Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. Please allow 24 hours for a response if e-mailing.
Phone: (479) 267-2674
REQUEST MATERIALS (BOOKS, DVDs): Call 267-2674 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Library staff will verify the item(s) availability and schedule a pickup time.
Same day pickup for requests may not be available. You cannot place holds using the online catalog at this time. You may browse the catalog and contact the Library with your requests. Items may be requested from other Washington County Library locations. Please be aware that restrictions are in place and arrival of item(s) may be delayed. Please limit 5 items per patron per week.