All Ages Summer Reading Program
June 2 – July 30
(Register on READsquared)
Summer Reading is in full swing! Children’s registration packets are still available for pick-up, so stop by to get yours today. Check the calendar for details on all events and activities the library will be hosting this summer. You will need to sign up for special children’s performances. Sign up information will be linked in the calendar two weeks before an event.
Expanded Hours and Services, Effective April 19
FPL is ready and very happy to welcome you back. We continue to proceed with caution and concern for the safety and health of library visitors and staff.
- Monday from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Tuesday from 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Wednesday 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Thursday from 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Friday from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Curbside Pick-up (Books, DVDs):
- Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Park in the Reserved for Pickup parking spot and call (479) 267-2674.
- Number of visitors limited and visiting time is limited 1 hour or less.
- Do not visit if you have had a fever, cough, difficulty breathing, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, or have had contact with a person known to be infected with COVID-19 in the previous 14 days.
- Certain areas of the library remain closed.
- No children under the age of 16 are allowed entry without an adult.